At Gartree Thomson Lawyers we can simplify the complex area of insolvency law and provide clear, easy to understand advice for businesses and individuals facing insolvency.
We are experienced in assisting liquidators, receivers and administrators to maximise returns to creditors and associated legal issues.
We can assist you with advice in relation to:
- Debt recovery proceedings
- Statutory demands
- Bankruptcy proceedings
- Wind-up proceedings
- Insolvent trading actions against directors
- Uncommercial transactions
- Insolvency risk assessment
- Overseeing voluntary administrations, deeds of company arrangement and bankruptcy administrations.
- Law of guarantees
If you require our assistance, please call our office or lodge an online enquiry to the right of this page.